jeudi 15 novembre 2007

Assignment #5

When I first heard about this show, I thought it was for kids, but after watching some episodes I really enjoyed it. This program is funny and it’s a no brainer, it’s not complicated to understand. All the characters have their peculiarities and distinct personalities. They are all really crazy!

The only criticism that can be done to the series is its natural retirement. In the first season Malcolm looks young and in the last season Malcolm is a teenager with acne on his face.

I also learned a few new words, watching some episodes. Here are some of them:

Running time, means the length or duration.

Bumbling, maladroit.

Masterminding, one who plans and directs a complex or difficult project.

Bunch, group of person.

Commitment, obligation.

Stubborn, unreasonably obstinate.

Filthy language, foul language.

Spill, to cause or allow to run or fall from a container accidentally.

Derailment, as in French, I thought it was different.

Outraged, anything that strongly offends.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

You created a very nice blog and I like your list of vocabulary words. Well done!