jeudi 20 septembre 2007

Assignment #1 Brief introduction

Welcome to my blog!
I chose Malcolm in the Middle for my TV program. I usually watched this TV program in French at télé Québec, I know a little bit about this program. It’s easy to find almost all episodes on the internet. I will give you some links soon. For the ones who don’t know Malcolm in the Middle I’ll introduce you with a short description of this program.


This series from United States, was created in 2000, and broadcast originally by FOX. All episodes are 22minutes running time. It’s a comedy program. The series are different from many others, in that series is seen through the eyes of Malcolm and sometimes he talks directly to the viewer.

The title of the series is the name of the main character, Malcolm, and he is the middle of the family. There are four children; the oldest Francis is attending a military school away from home. Reese the older brother has a lack of intelligence. Malcolm in the middle has a genius IQ, he gets blamed for masterminding plans to get himself and his brothers into or out of trouble. Dewey is the youngest, whom lives at home.
Lois the Mom, who still manages to rule, even though her boys are growing wise to her crafty ways. Hal the dad who is just a bumbling, big kid at heart, and often finds himself creating more chaos than his five boys combined.

Aucun commentaire: